SystemCare/WorldTech Systems Part 4

This topic has been moved to www.ibotbot.com
WorldTech (SystemCare) called again. I missed the beginning of the conversation but as usual they don’t take to well to being turned down for a sale.

There’s not too much to be said about this call, worth a listen, almost word for word the same as previous calls. I confused the poor guy when I try and explain the glossy lcds available on most new laptops, and then he really can’t take no for an answer.¬†Hopefully the next time I will be on my toes and ready for the call!Rene

7 Responses to “SystemCare/WorldTech Systems Part 4”

• Ryan M says:

Do you know how to contact them?

• HARRY WALLERSTEIN says:

I WORK FOR A LAW FIRM IN BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA I SPOKE TO A SALESMAN NAME SAL AND I BOUGHT 2 22INCH LCD MONITORS $199 EACH 2 LCD CLEANING CANISTERS FOR THE MONITORS $47 EACH. I ALSO BOUGHT LASER TONER AS WELL.TOTAL COST WAS $528 PLUS SHIPPING $38 THEY INCLUDED AN MP3 PLAYER(EVERYTHING CAME IN BEAUTIFULLY).I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH ANY FURTHER CONTACTS OR PURCHASES I MAKE WITH THEM .I WAS LOOKING UP THE # WHICH IS WHY I CAME IN CONTACT WITH THIS WEB SITE AND I READ SOME SCARY STORIES REGARDING THIS COMPANY BUT THEY SEEM VERY PROMPT AND COURTEOUS AS WELL.
    I HAVE ONE QUESTION DID ANYONE PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM AND GET THE WRONG PRODUCT OR GET BAIT AND SWITCHED??? I ADMIT I WAS A LITTLE CONCERNED AFTER THE CALL BUT WHEN I RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS I WAS VERY HAPPY.
    WHEN I CONTACT THEM LEAVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND I WILL GIVE YOU THEIR INFORMATION.

• ip owner says:

BEWARE!!!

This company has found this website and has posted fraudulent comments.

Dr. Harry Wallerstein, who originated a type of blood transfusion that saved the lives of countless newborn infants, died on Saturday at United Hospital in Port Chester, N.Y. He was 87 and lived in Mount Vernon.

They have no shame.

• ip owner says:

Turns out they have changed names again.
    I just received a call from “worldwide” and it was the exact same sales pitch except I was told to “not use my MP3 player in the pool”

As soon as I mentioned that I was “unsure about what I needed” and wanted to see the catalog first, the response was “@$$hole” and a crashing hang-up.

Such wonderful customer service.

• ip owner says:

Just purchased several boxes of toner cartridges from Worldwide Inc and all came in well. The peices were the best I have seen. Highly recommended. Some of you weren’t happy with them, but I have an excellent representative Lorne Danielson. This is not the refurbished junk I have used in the past. All was good with these people.

Pierre

Laval, Quebec

• ip owner says:

I did buy from Worldwide Care and all was good.

Special thanks to Laura Delassio, my sales rep—she is the best I have ever dealt with

Pierre

Laval. Quebec

• ip owner says:

I see Chuck Norris read this blog. How are you Chuck ?—love your films

i think this company called me….I wasnt interested, but thet did send me a buyers guide, the prices are very competitive. I may use then in the future

Edward M Gold